A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Konrad Kaltenborn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Konrad Kaltenborn is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Konrad Kaltenborn, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaltenborn graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill.
Dr. Kaltenborn has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Alaska Medical Center
- Alaska Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Konrad Kaltenborn MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Konrad Kaltenborn practice?
- Dr. Konrad Kaltenborn has 4 office locations.
Dr. Konrad Kaltenborn practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Anchorage, AK.
Additional practice locations include: Kenai, AK.
See Anchorage Internists and Anchorage Endocrinologists.