Learn more about Dr. Konrad Kaltenborn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Konrad Kaltenborn is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kaltenborn
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Kaltenborn Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Konrad Kaltenborn, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaltenborn graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill.
Dr. Kaltenborn has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Alaska Medical Center
- Alaska Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Konrad C Kaltenborn MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Konrad C. Kaltenborn practice?
- Dr. Konrad Kaltenborn has 2 office locations.
Dr. Konrad Kaltenborn practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Anchorage, AK.
See Anchorage Internists and Anchorage Endocrinologists.