A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Konrad Kessler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Kessler graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Kessler has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Lukes Regional Medical Center
- Saint Luke's Meridian Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Konrad Lee Kessler MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 2 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Konrad L. Kessler practice?
- Dr. Konrad Kessler has 4 office locations.
Dr. Konrad Kessler practices Emergency Medicine near Boise, ID.
Additional practice locations include: Meridian, ID and Lake City, MN.
See Boise Emergency Physicians.