A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Konrad Mark:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Konrad Mark is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Konrad Mark, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Parkinsonian Disorders
- Primary Headache Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Mark graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston.
Dr. Mark has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Addison Gilbert Hospital
- HALLMARK HEALTH SYSTEM/Melrose-Wakefield Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mark accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 7 plans
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 4 plans
- Evercare - 4 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Konrad Mark practice?
Dr. Konrad Mark practices Neurology near Arlington, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Bedford, MA and South Hamilton, MA.
See Arlington Neurologists.