A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Konrad Mark:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Konrad Mark is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Konrad Mark, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Parkinsonian Disorders
- Primary Headache Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Mark graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston.
Dr. Mark has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Addison Gilbert Hospital
- HALLMARK HEALTH SYSTEM/Melrose-Wakefield Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Konrad Mark MD is a male Neurologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Konrad Mark practice?
- Dr. Konrad Mark has 3 office locations.
Dr. Konrad Mark practices Neurology near Arlington, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Bedford, MA and South Hamilton, MA.
See Arlington Neurologists.