Overall Review

3.4

February 14th, 2016
Excellent doctor
Say what you will about this Dr. but I've had nothing but good experiences with him. He's the only one who found out what was wrong, after 17 different doctors couldn't figure it out. He found my Lyme disease and noted that I had had a small stroke when everyone else gave up on trying to diagnose me. He saved my life. His bedside manner is abrupt, he seems extremely scatterbrained and inattentive, and he's always running late because he's stretched so thin. But the man is a genius and NEVER gives up! I would recommend him to get the job done any day of the week.

May 15th, 2014
A TOPNOTCH NEUROLOGIST
I have been a patient of Dr. Mark's for almost twenty years. "Brilliant" is not a word to be tossed around lightly, and yet, I have heard other patients use this word to describe him. I would agree. He is a first-rate physician and diagnostician. I can lead a normal life because of him. If you're looking for a truly topnotch neurologist, Dr. Mark is the doctor for you!

February 10th, 2014
Careful with this doctor
It is highly recommended that you do not choose this doctor as you may be spending precious time wasted trying to have him listen. I was referred to this doctor through my insurance and had faith as a doctor he would listen to my concerns of unrelenting pain. All past information, from another doctor, was attempted to be discussed with him; however, as they were not his notes he would not entertain the thought of discussing further treatment according to my symptoms. Simply put my experience with this doctor was of little to no compassion for the level of pain I am experiencing. The doctor is highly condescending despite the sense of a lack of ability to perform his job with proper bedside manner. I cannot stress enough how much I would not refer this doctor to anybody. If you are in any level of pain that needs to addressed please do yourself a favor and find a doctor that will listen to you. Take care, be your own advocate, and good luck

June 23rd, 2013
Incompetent
I would not bring my dog to this "Doctor."

September 20th, 2012
A very bizarre and uncomfortable experience, to say the least!!
When I was to see Konrad Mark I was given the address of 203 Willow st. in South Hamilton. This was a medical building that seemed to have all of it's office's closed. Despite this I walked inside and saw the basement hall and office's seemed to have light's on. I went down only to find 2 chairs and a long hall with a bunch of door's that had no name or number on any of them. I was left completely confused and disappointed. Just as I was about to leave another fellow came down, after agreeing it was strange and unproffesional told me the Dr. will eventually come out and get us. I am due to have a fairly large surgery but I have had seizures in the past and am required to have a nueroligist take a look, do the necessary test', and ok the surgery. I've been told by other Drs. this is a a routine practice. Well not to this Dr!! When I finally made it in his office I became very uncomfortable. Not only was he condescending and rude but he did not perform any test' other than a reflex test and a eye test. I told him my reason for being there and he said "it's not my job to say your ok for surgery". With that I left... He was asked to fax the results and record of my visit by my surgeons office as well as myself. For 3 1/2 weeks we called his "office" (he had no receptionist at the time) and left messages with his answering service to no avail. All this time holding up my surgery that will fix my shoulder which has been dislocated since May. We finally got the records faxed to us and after all that waiting and frustration he failed to answer the question my surgeon had specifically asked him for. This forced me to make an appt. with another nuerologist who told me I'm not the first person they have had come to them complaining about this Dr., and they would have no problem giving my surgeon an answer for my surgery. Now my surgery has been held up another 4 weeks. Because of this man's incompetance my shoulder will be dislocated for almost 2 mos. longer than it should of been... on a lighter note, I heard at least now he has a rdeptionist.

March 19th, 2012
A COMPASSIONATE AND BRILLIANT DOCTOR
I am new to the area and needed to find all new doctors. Dr. Mark was recommended by my nurse practitioner. I have a history of memory impairment and had been seeing a neurologist for a couple of years. I began seeing Dr. Mark since last Fall and am pleased with his manner and his management of my problem. It's a matter of trial and error finding the "right" medicine to aid my problem. This time I think we found it. Each time I wait for him to arrive, the other patients, who are also still waiting for him ( he is at the hospitals seeing in-patients or evaluating new patients and delayed) his clients share their positive experiences. I have NEVER heard a negative word or experience about him. Every single patient is very satisfied with him and would recommend him to anyone. Me, too.

March 2nd, 2012
Crazy Bugger!!
This guy is crazy as a loon. Not a bad guy likely very fun to have a beer with him but he is completely insane. I do not trust this guy to treat my cat for fleas so I certainly am not going to let him jab me with needles to test nerves. Can't hate him he is very nice but wow is he bonkers. He may be a mad genius but I will keep looking for a regular old doctor.

August 25th, 2010
one of the best doctor in massachusetts
this doctor helped me after 10 years of trying to figure it all out. now after 10 more years I still have no symptems due to the expertice of dr marks.

February 1st, 2010
Great doctor
I am an admirer of Dr. Konrad Mark. He has treated me for a stroke, memory loss, and for the spinal stenosis for a number of years, and he has been always very attentive, thoughtful, and, indeed, helpful. Not just his medical qualification is very good, but also his personality is impressive. I was lucky to find him after my encounter with another neurologist was quite disappointing. One could trust my judgment since I have had my medical education back in Moscow, Russia and, for 35 years, served as a MD in a few hospitals there. Ive had also my education in Liberal Arts here in the United States.Im giving him four points out from 4 (excellent).