A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Konstadinos Plestis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Konstadinos Plestis is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Plestis
Colonoscopy Patient Education Guide Read all about colonoscopy examinations and tests with Vitals colonoscopy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Plestis Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Konstadinos Plestis, MD is board certified in Surgery, Vascular Surgery, and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Aortic Diseases
- Aortic Rupture
- Cardiopulmonary Bypass (CPB)
- Carotid Endarterectomy
- Heart Valve Prosthesis Implantation
- Thoracic Aortic Aneurysm
Education & Awards
Dr. Plestis graduated from Aristotle University Of Thessaloniki. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Plestis has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Sinai Hospital
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Konstadinos A Plestis MD is a male Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Konstadinos A. Plestis practice?
- Dr. Konstadinos Plestis has 4 office locations.
Dr. Konstadinos Plestis practices Surgery, Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Wynnewood, PA.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY and Aston, PA.
See Wynnewood Surgeons.