A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Konstadinos Plestis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Konstadinos Plestis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Konstadinos Plestis, MD is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Aortic Diseases
- Aortic Rupture
- Cardiopulmonary Bypass (CPB)
- Carotid Endarterectomy
- Heart Valve Prosthesis Implantation
- Thoracic Aortic Aneurysm
Education & Awards
Dr. Plestis graduated from Aristotle University Of Thessaloniki. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Plestis has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Sinai Hospital
- Lenox Hill Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Plestis accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 14 plans
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- Health Plus - 3 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Healthfirst - 10 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Konstadinos A. Plestis practice?
Dr. Konstadinos Plestis practices Surgery, Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Bronx, NY.
See New York Surgeons.