A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Konstadinos Plestis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Konstadinos Plestis is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Plestis
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Plestis Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Konstadinos Plestis, MD is board certified in Surgery, Vascular Surgery, and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Aortic Diseases
- Aortic Rupture
- Cardiopulmonary Bypass (CPB)
- Carotid Endarterectomy
- Heart Valve Prosthesis Implantation
- Thoracic Aortic Aneurysm
Education & Awards
Dr. Plestis graduated from Aristotle University Of Thessaloniki. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Plestis has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Sinai Hospital
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Konstadinos A Plestis MD is a male Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Konstadinos A. Plestis practice?
- Dr. Konstadinos Plestis has 4 office locations.
Dr. Konstadinos Plestis practices Surgery, Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Wynnewood, PA.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY and Aston, PA.
See Wynnewood Surgeons.