A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Konstantin Denev:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Konstantin Denev is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Konstantin Denev, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care.
Education & Awards
Dr. Denev graduated from Medical University - Varna.
Dr. Denev has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Swedish American Hospital
- St Alexius Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Konstantin Ilkov Denev MD is a male Pediatrician, has 15 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Konstantin I. Denev practice?
- Dr. Konstantin Denev has 3 office locations.
Dr. Konstantin Denev practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine near Hoffman Estates, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Oak Brook, IL and Springfield, IL.
See Hoffman Estates Pediatricians.