A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Konstantin Konstantinov:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Konstantin Konstantinov is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Konstantin Konstantinov, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Konstantinov graduated from Medical University - Sofia.
Dr. Konstantinov has 12 hospital affiliations:
- West Mesa Medical Center
- Espanola Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Konstantin N Konstantinov MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Konstantin N. Konstantinov practice?
- Dr. Konstantin Konstantinov has 2 office locations.
Dr. Konstantin Konstantinov practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Albuquerque, NM.
See Albuquerque Internists and Albuquerque Rheumatologists.