A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Konstantin Konstantinov:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Konstantin Konstantinov, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Konstantinov graduated from Medical University - Sofia.
Dr. Konstantinov has 12 hospital affiliations:
- West Mesa Medical Center
- Heart Hospital of New Mexico
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Konstantinov accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Presbyterian Health Plan - 2 plans
- Lovelace Health Plan - 10 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Mexico - 5 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans