A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Konstantin Konstantinov:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Konstantin Konstantinov, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Konstantinov graduated from Medical University - Sofia.
Dr. Konstantinov has 12 hospital affiliations:
- West Mesa Medical Center
- Heart Hospital of New Mexico
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Konstantinov accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Presbyterian Health Plan - 2 plans
- Lovelace Health Plan - 10 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Mexico - 5 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Konstantin N. Konstantinov practice?
Dr. Konstantin Konstantinov practices Dermatology, General Practice, Internal Medicine, and Rheumatology near Albuquerque, NM.
See Albuquerque Dermatologists, Albuquerque General Practitioners, Albuquerque Internists, and Albuquerque Rheumatologists.