Learn more about Dr. Konstantin Konstantinov:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Konstantin Konstantinov is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Konstantinov
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Konstantinov Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Konstantin Konstantinov, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Konstantinov graduated from Medical University - Sofia.
Dr. Konstantinov has 12 hospital affiliations:
- West Mesa Medical Center
- Espanola Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Konstantin Konstantinov MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Konstantin Konstantinov practice?
- Dr. Konstantin Konstantinov has 1 office location.
Dr. Konstantin Konstantinov practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Albuquerque, NM.
See Albuquerque Internists and Albuquerque Rheumatologists.