- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Konstantin Lipelis is Poor. Dr. Lipelis has been reviewed by 2 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 1 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Lipelis graduated from Ross University, Edison.More Education & Awards
Dr. Lipelis has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Roosevelt Hospital/St. Luke's Hospital Division
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lipelis accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 11 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Konstantin Lipelis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Konstantin Lipelis practice?
Dr. Konstantin Lipelis practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near New York, NY.
See New York Physiatrists.