A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Konstantin Lipelis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Konstantin Lipelis is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Lipelis graduated from Ross University, Edison.
Dr. Lipelis has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
- St. Luke's Roosevelt Hospital/St. Luke's Hospital Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Konstantin Lipelis MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Konstantin Lipelis practice?
- Dr. Konstantin Lipelis has 1 office location.
Dr. Konstantin Lipelis practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near New York, NY.
See New York Physiatrists.