A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Konstantin Lipelis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Konstantin Lipelis is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lipelis
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Lipelis Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Lipelis graduated from Ross University, Edison.
Dr. Lipelis has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
- St. Luke's Roosevelt Hospital/St. Luke's Hospital Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Konstantin Lipelis MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Konstantin Lipelis practice?
- Dr. Konstantin Lipelis has 1 office location.
Dr. Konstantin Lipelis practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near New York, NY.
See New York Physiatrists.