A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Konstantin Lipelis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Konstantin Lipelis is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Lipelis graduated from Ross University, Edison.
Dr. Lipelis has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
- St. Luke's Roosevelt Hospital/St. Luke's Hospital Division
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lipelis accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Konstantin D. Lipelis practice?
Dr. Konstantin Lipelis practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near New York, NY.
See New York Physiatrists.