A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Konstantin Nikitin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Konstantin Nikitin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Nikitin graduated from First Tashkent State Med Inst, Taskent, Uzbekistan. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Nikitin has 1 hospital affiliations:
- South Miami Hospital Inc
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Nikitin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 11 plans
- Humana - 26 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Konstantin V. Nikitin practice?
- Dr. Konstantin Nikitin practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics near South Miami, FL.