A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Konstantin Slavin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Konstantin Slavin, Neurological Surgeon, Neurosurgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Konstantin Slavin, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Essential Tremor
- Facial Nerve Pain (Trigeminal Neuralgia)
- Facial Pain
- Headache Disorders
- Lower Back Pain
- Movement Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Neck Pain
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Parkinson Disease
- Spinal Cord Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Slavin graduated from Azerbaijan State Medical Institute,Baku,USSR. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Slavin has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Hospital, Resurrection Hlth Cr
- Alexian Brothers Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Konstantin Slavin MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Konstantin Slavin practice?
- Dr. Konstantin Slavin has 7 office locations.
Dr. Konstantin Slavin practices Neurological Surgery near Chicago, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Hammond, IN and Oak Lawn, IL.
See Chicago Surgeons.