A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Konstantin Umanskiy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Konstantin Umanskiy is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Konstantin Umanskiy, MD is board certified in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Colon Cancer
- Colorectal Cancer
- Fecal Incontinence
- Rectal Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Umanskiy graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Umanskiy has 2 hospital affiliations:
- The University of Chicago Medicine
- John H Stroger Jr Hospital of Cook County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Konstantin M Umanskiy MD is a male Colon/Rectal Surgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Konstantin M. Umanskiy practice?
- Dr. Konstantin Umanskiy has 1 office location.
Dr. Konstantin Umanskiy practices Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Surgeons.