Dr. Konstantin Walmsley MD Patient Reviews

3.9

• Good
  • Bad

January 7th, 2014
Too "busy" to return phone calls when you are bleeding profusely
I bled profusely after a TUNA procedure. I called on a Wednesday and his partner told me to call him the next day. I did, on Thursday and Friday, when his staff promised he would return my call. he finally did, on Monday or Tuesday, after the bleeding had subsided. His reason for not returning my calls? He was "very busy". No apology. The man is worthless if you have a problem or a concern.

August 7th, 2012
Wait time over the top!
I have seen Dr. Walmsley twice. The first time, I waited over an hour to see him and the 2nd time I waited over 1.5 hours to see him. The third visit , I didn't get to wait because I was 20 minutes late and thus was told that the doctor had finished for the day and I would have to reschedule. How as a patiet I could wait for 60 to 90 minutes to see a doctor but a doctor couldn't wait 20 minutes to see me. I understand that it was the end of the day but all of my appointments where the same time (at the end of the day) and all of them I waited over an hour to see the doctor. Sonething doesn't compute for me. Suffice to say I will not be going back to Montclair Urological Associates.

July 12th, 2012
Dr. Walmsley is so kind & understanding. Put me at ease right away. After exam & some testing I was told I would need surgery but it wasn't urgent, I would know when I needed it done. I waited, returning about a year later. Retested, examined, surgery recommended. I came back with family members & he patiently answered all questions. Explained all phases of treatment/surgery. Surgery successfully completed. What a nice gentleman he is.

July 6th, 2011
Disappointment
I was supposed to get a procedure for a rectocele tomorrow...I had blood tests and EKG done.. I have all the paperwork on how to prepare for it and the time to be at the hosp. etc. but.... Dr. Walmsley called me one day last week and asked me to come to the office which I did and he did nothing but said you are not getting a rectocele... go to a gastroenterologist. He offered no explanation as to why this was happening.I was shocked and hurt. I need an explanation. I wish someone would get in touch with me and tell me what this is all about. I had been to his office so many times, examined only once and told I needed a rectocele and would stay overnight at the hospital etc. I've been looking for relief and now...nothing.

July 5th, 2017