Dr. Konstantina Stankovic Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Konstantina Stankovic?

August 2nd, 2015

I first saw Dr Stankovic for a cholesteatoma. She performed a tympanoplasty and mastoidectomy in my first surgery. My second surgery was to have been a craniotomy to repair a gap in my skull caused by the original cholesteatoma. Because Dr Stankovic was so progressive she was using a new navigation technology to aid in my craniotomy. The pre-op scans provided by the new technology provided additional views that allowed her to determine the surgery was not necessary and my body was healing itself. If she had not been in the forefront of her field I would have had an unnecessary procedure. Her bedside manner is phenomenal. She is incredibly capable and losses none of the people focus. She answers all your questions and I have never felt rushed when having an appointment. I cannot recommend her highly enough. I wholeheartedly trusted her when it came to my well being. A phenomenal surgeon. I wish others would be more like her.

September 10th, 2013

Great Experience

Very proactive and successful in repairing my ruptured eardrum. Clear communication, friendly, and professional. Spends plenty of time addressing questions yet somehow maintains appointments on schedule. Overall, a great experience over several visits including one surgery.

February 24th, 2013

Outstanding otologist!

Dr. Stankovic and the entire MEEI staff were fantastic. I couldn't be happier with the outcome of my middle ear surgery, her compassion and confidence. I can't imagine a better ear surgeon exists!

June 27th, 2014