inactive

Dr. Konstantine Yankopolus MD Patient Reviews

• Obstetrics and Gynecology Fort Myers, FL

3.3

April 30th, 2014
A real, certified quack!! Diagnosed me with type 2 diabetes based on one lab value - a slightly high glucose level (which wasn't don't fasting!). Type 2 diabetes is diagnosed based on 2 elevated A1C levels. Immediately got a second opinion - I do not have diabetes!! Also, wanted so send me to a cult weekend relaxation retreat. The same thing happened to a friend of mine who saw him. Beware!!

March 24th, 2013
JUST A GREAT DOCTOR.
A TRUE PROFESSIONAL WITH OUTSTANDING OFFICE STAFF! ALTHOUGH DEALING WITH NUMEROUS AND VARIED HEALTH ISSUES,DR.Y.HAS BEEN ACCURATE WITH DIAGNOSIS AND TREATMENTS AS NECESSARY.

March 24th, 2013
JUST A GREAT DOCTOR.

May 31st, 2012
I would never subject myself to this Dr. even if I was pregnant with a breach baby and he was the LAST LAST LAST OBGYN on PLANET EARTH!!!! Very crude and uncaring. Showed no compassion! This review is based on being under his care over 20 years ago...and I still feel the same way!! Yes, people can change but I would be very surprised is he was one of them that did.

May 31st, 2012