Dr. Konstantinos Arnaoutakis MD Patient Reviews

• Hematology and Oncology Boston, MA

March 30th, 2016
Dr. Konstantinos Arnaoutakis Is five star all the way . He is excellent in getting the best treatment possible & spends the time to get accurate diagnosis of your problem Plus he is very courteous & pleasant to talk to about your needs.

November 16th, 2014
I had an excellent consultation with Dr. A. He was clear and precise in his comments, his explanations were detailed and easy to follow and he was pleasant to converse with. I was most favorably impressed by his knowledge and demeanor.

September 15th, 2013
I feel Dr A is a good doctor. However I have a problem with how they schedule too many appointments throughout the day. Every single time we've gone we wait from 1.5 to 2 hours to see the doctor. I cannot understand how the schedulers/staff think that people with cancer, young or old, would subject them to this. It's unfortunate that this is their best practice so now I am forced to find another oncologist who provides a more caring environment.

December 15th, 2010
Excellent Doctor!!
Dr. Arnoutakis is a very intelligent and caring doctor. I don't see how we could have found a better doctor anywhere else.

April 14th, 2010
hello and goodbye to my wonderful team!
Dr. Arnaoutakis I believe I miss you the most. I always looked forward to seeing your kind eyes and adorable smile. You gave me hope when I thought I had none. You always sent me home feeling better and you will always be in my heart.As for you, Ms. Marie Sullivant, you never failed to make me laugh. And you always made me feel pretty even with a bald head! You are the beautiful person and you shine from head to toe! Dr. Thompson, you were always so kind and listened to every work I had to say and through every tear I cried. You kept me darn near pain-free and that was a blessing. You are truly a wonderful doctor. As for everyone else (I can't remember all your names!) I love and miss you dearly. UAMS staff is the most caring group of medical personel I've ever met. Good luck to all and you will always be in my heart. I love you all!