Dr. Konstantinos Vlachonassios MD Patient Reviews

December 10th, 2013
Excellent experience
Dr. Vee and his staff are wonderful. He has a great bedside manner, takes the time to explain things and address concerns, and he'll go even further, taking your health in later years into account right now. My first procedure with him was one that I was nervous about. When described, it sounded like that Uma Thurman scene in Pulp Fiction where they stab her in the chest with adrenaline. I arrived really early to calm myself. At the time of my procedure, someone in the hospital went into cardiac arrest and Dr. Vlachonassios was on the spot to save him. Then came my procedure. It's a stress test for the heart taken lying down, necessary because I was unable to walk on a treadmill due to spine injury and an upcoming surgery. They walked me through it before hand, telling me what to do as I felt different sensations brought on purposely by the medicine. The talked me through it and I felt safe. It may as well have been a movie where the positive outcome was pre-written. Thank you, Dr. Vee and Rosemary. And thanks to that wonderful support team who helped me through that procedure. It was a highly positive experience!

October 29th, 2011
Dr. V is fantastic in every way.Whoever runs his office though needsto not book three people for the sameappointment time. People are in thewaiting room in wheelchairs and theydon't feel good, their hearts aren'tgood. There is no reason they shouldhave to sit there for two hours. Any wait longer than 20 minutes is unacceptable.