Get the facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done and doctors who perform the procedure.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Konstantinos Votanopoulos
Dr. Konstantinos Votanopoulos, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Winston Salem, NC, with another office in Greensboro, NC. He has 18 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Votanopoulos is affiliated with North Carolina Baptist Hospitals, Davie County Hospital and W. G. Hefner Veterans Affairs Medical Center. Dr. Votanopoulos has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Konstantinos Votanopoulos has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Konstantinos Votanopoulos is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Winston Salem, NC.
Dr. Jay Meredith
Thoracic Surgery, General Surgery, Trauma Surgery
Winston Salem, NC 0 mi38
Dr. Randolph Geary
Vascular Surgery, General Surgery
Winston Salem, NC 0 mi30
Dr. Pavel Levy
Internal Medicine, General Surgery, Vascular Surgery
Winston Salem, NC 0 mi35