A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Koorosh Kooros:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Koorosh Kooros is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kooros
Ragweed Allergy Patient Education Guide For information on how to diagnose and treat ragweed allergies, read Vitals' ragweed allergy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kooros Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Koorosh Kooros, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Capsule Endoscopy
- Endoscopic Ultrasound (Fetoscopy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kooros graduated from Debreceni Orvostudomanyi Egyetem.
Dr. Kooros has 10 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Koorosh Kooros MD is a male Pediatrician, has 20 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Koorosh Kooros practice?
- Dr. Koorosh Kooros has 1 office location.
Dr. Koorosh Kooros practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Pediatricians and Dallas Pediatric Specialists.