A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Koorosh Kooros:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Koorosh Kooros is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Koorosh Kooros, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Capsule Endoscopy
- Endoscopic Ultrasound (Fetoscopy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kooros graduated from Debreceni Orvostudomanyi Egyetem.
Dr. Kooros has 10 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Koorosh Kooros MD is a male Pediatrician, has 20 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Koorosh Kooros practice?
- Dr. Koorosh Kooros has 2 office locations.
Dr. Koorosh Kooros practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Pediatricians and Dallas Pediatric Specialists.