Dr. Koppolu Sarma MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

October 25th, 2012
Aggressive, angry, unfriendly, argumentative,
A strange man, who doesn't speak or explain what he's doing,as he started a simple physical exam began to apparently begin lifting my blouse, then hands down, started or attempted to start doing 'female pelvic'exam' without any prep or comment, yanked my slacks down w/both hands, what a shock~til I sat up, protested, 'Dr.Sarma please, let me get ready to disrobe, where is the nurse to help, stop!' Asked my sister (in the room watching this, also in shock) to step out. He wore no gloves during the exam, I saw as I got up from the table. His demeanor, cold, sat,closed his eyes to 'listen' as I asking him what next? He appeared to have fallen asleep. Dr. is (I found) almost impossible to understand, with me asking over and over to 'please say again? Sorry, can't understand what you're saying'. Seemed angry about 'tests' I should've had, saying over and over, why not done, can't start plan til done. He might be good at his job of 'setting up radiologic plan' and/or at administering, as referring Dr said about him, but his manner is so offputting, his exam of me felt like an assault. I'm still shocked by it and now have a delay in life saving treatment, starting over with another Dr. He phoned when he was called by referral Docs office to cancel, arguing with me about what happened, Denying I was not prepped, denying Sis was in room, denying no nurse was there til I sat up saying 'stop! Let me get ready, what are you doing'. He went on and on, saying things I couldn't understand, so I firmly just wished him well in future, not to call me again,to leave me alone, then I hung up.

June 5th, 2017