Dr. Kore Liow Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kore Liow?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

February 14th, 2017

Personable and Polite

He is very personable and polite.

February 1st, 2017

Caring Doctor and Professional Care

I accompanied my brother who has multiple neurological issues including cerebral palsy, seizure disorder, and acute mental retardation to his first appointment to see Dr. Kore Liow. I was very pleased with this attention to detail and really listeng to our concerns instead of just prescribing medication as had happened elsewhere. He ordered the necessary tests EEG and a multiple day observation of his brain activity in the clinic. He had tv was given meals, and one family member could stay all day and night to keep him company. Happy to say that after just over a month since his initial visit he has gotten to the root of his issues and headaches. We had been complaining to my brother's former neurologist for three years, and nothing was done. Finally, we got a second opinion, and I am so glad that to have Hawaii Pacific Neuroscience professional doctors and staff caring for my brother.

September 21st, 2016

Hospice Liaison

Dr.Liow is an amazing physician whom uses cutting edge clinical practice and a heart of gold to ultimately control symptoms for his patients. I work with many physicians and Dr.Liow truly proves that medicine is an art, he coordinates an individualized plan of care for every patient, which is tailored to their medical needs. He is the neurologist that will change your life for the better. His staff is very friendly and timely in appointments. 5 star rating but really Hawaii Pacific Neuroscience deserves an off the charts rating!! Thank you HPN!!! & Dr.Liow for allowing me to live another beautiful day. I am so blessed to have found your practice!!

August 18th, 2016

I especially liked the friendliness and the compassionate and concerned attitude of the Dr. Kore Liow.

August 9th, 2016

Top neurologist in Hawaii

Probably the top neurologist in Hawaii. Really wants to help you, and knows what to do.

August 3rd, 2016

One of the best!

Dr. Liow is always kind and polite. He always asks your permission and buy-in before performing even the simplest blood test. He includes you in the planning of your treatment and assessments. He is very, very intelligent and able to come up with solutions and/or diagnoses for difficult situations. He does not give up on you and provides reassurance. Dr. Liow truly cares and his staff is awesome.

July 7th, 2016

Dr. Liow is the best!!!

Dr. Liow and his staff are awesome! He truly cares about your concerns. He listens and chooses the best course of action for his patients. Mahalo plenty!!!!

July 1st, 2016

This was my initial visit with Dr. Liow. Accurate diagnosis is dependent upon further tests. Overall I was extremely pleased with the office staff, his nurse, Kristen and Dr. Liow. He is very conscientious and thorough in his exam and in his dialogue with me. I would recommend him to anyone who needs a Neurologist.

March 20th, 2016

Mrs.

Dr. Liow made the correct diagnosis after I was misdiagnosed by another doctor 6 years prior. I have since made tremendous improvements in my health. I can now talk, walk, and eat regular food again.

February 23rd, 2016

Awesome Doctor he help explain what is happening with my seizures and how's he's going to help improve the quality of living with seizures.

February 22nd, 2016

Post Seizure Exam

Dr. Liow was totally thorough and took the time to explain his exam and what had probably happened to me and my wife. We were both very gratified and releaved with what we learned from him. He not only demonstrated his knowledge but compassion for us and our dilema. He reinstated my faith and respect for the medical profession based on his professionalism caring manner.

January 29th, 2016

A professional that steps out of his circle to reach to out to the less fortunate....

Dr. Liow demonstrated enormous compassion for my client (Mr. Kochanski) from the initial visit to this day. He showed my client and myself a heart that cares for people in spite of their condition and status in life. Based on my observation as a case manager, Dr. Liow showed unconditional love for someone who is less fortunate and longing for medical attention and support. He has great knowledge and insight in his profession. May the Lord continue to bless Dr. Liow for his heart of gold.