A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Korembeth Ravikrishnan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ravikrishnan
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ravikrishnan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Korembeth Ravikrishnan, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Ravikrishnan graduated from Calicut University Medical College - Kerala. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ravikrishnan has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Korembeth P Ravikrishnan BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Korembeth P. Ravikrishnan practice?
- Dr. Korembeth Ravikrishnan has 1 office location.
Dr. Korembeth Ravikrishnan practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine near Royal Oak, MI.
See Royal Oak Internists, Royal Oak Pulmonologists, and Royal Oak Critical Care Practitioners.