A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Korgun Koral:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Korgun Koral, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology, Neuroradiology, and Pediatric Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Koral graduated from Hacettepe Universitesi, Ankara.
Dr. Koral has 5 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Korgun Koral MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology, Neuroradiology, and Pediatric Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Korgun Koral practice?
- Dr. Korgun Koral has 3 office locations.
Dr. Korgun Koral practices Diagnostic Radiology, Neuroradiology, and Pediatric Radiology near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Plano, TX and Southlake, TX.
See Dallas Radiologists and Dallas Pediatric Specialists.