A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Korgun Koral:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Korgun Koral is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Koral
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Koral Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Specialties & Research
Dr. Korgun Koral, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology, Neuroradiology, and Pediatric Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Koral graduated from Hacettepe Universitesi, Ankara.
Dr. Koral has 5 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Korgun Koral MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology, Neuroradiology, and Pediatric Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Korgun Koral practice?
- Dr. Korgun Koral has 4 office locations.
Dr. Korgun Koral practices Diagnostic Radiology, Neuroradiology, and Pediatric Radiology near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Plano, TX and Addison, TX.
See Dallas Radiologists and Dallas Pediatric Specialists.