Overall Review

November 8th, 2015
Love her. She takes time to listen!

February 2nd, 2015
Not impressive
After seeing her for over a year I haven't been impressed. She's very nice and friendly but I look for more in a physician. My orders to pharmacy have routinely been messed up and take a few days to be approved from her. Every appointment she says I can contact her via phone or the electronic system but it's always the nurse who doesn't even leave a message. I've had a couple Dr's recommend I see another physician who communicates better with patients outside the office and doesn't delegate important stuff to the nurse. If you aren't a healthy, young individual I don't recommend seeing her. I've been disappointed.

January 15th, 2014
I felt SO comfortable with Dr.Lewis. She was very pleasant to converse with and answered all my questions with ease. It is rare to find a doctor as polite and timely as she was.

December 12th, 2013
Patient
She is a wonderful doctor!!

April 10th, 2012
Great Doctor
Dr. Lewis see my entire family. She is alway nice and preforms great care and service. I almost marked down on Ease in getting an appointment, but she is just busy because everyone wants to see her...that a sign of a good doctor.

January 27th, 2012
Always takes the time it requires to ask me questions and listen to what I am telling her - she never rushes me and is very thourough in each and every visit. My husband sees her as well and is extremely happy with her care.

December 29th, 2011
Excellent Dr.
Dr. Lewis was my wifes' PCM while I was in the military. When I retired I made her my PCM. She is always attentive and listens to what you say. Very professional and truly cares about you. I have seen her for pain before and yes she does send out referrals , however she gave me some pain meds to hold me over till I got to the referral.

June 2nd, 2011
Dr. Lewis is not a doctor see if your in pain or over 60, all she does is recomend other doctors. Does not return your calls or not call when she said she would. She may be a family doctor but not for people in pain. One of her help is rude and unconciderit. She has done nothing for me at all and I wouldn't recomen her to any one. She may be nice and sweet, but a doctor forget it

December 16th, 2009
Super Caring!
I had a friend suggest going to Dr. Lewis for general check ups since my former doctor moved away. She is wonderful! She asks the right questions without making you feel uncomfortable. Very caring and sweet. She's knowledgeable, professional and pretty much everything I look for in a doctor!

November 9th, 2009
Dr. Kori Lewis is wonderful. Has a great presence and bedside manner even when relaying information that we may not really want to hear. Very thorough and accurate.Takes the time needed to truly give an acurate diagnosis.

October 30th, 2009
Best Doctor in OKC!
Dr. Lewis is by far the best doctor in Oklahoma City. She is prompt and very nice. She is outgoing and caring. Her staff is wonderful and thoughtful and having to go to the doctor is not fun, but her office makes it okay. If you do not have a family care doctor or a womens doctor - go see Dr. Lewis!