Dr. Kori Lewis Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kori Lewis?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 21st, 2017

Wonderful Doctor.

Dr. Lewis has been my Doctor for several years as well as my wife's Doctor. Excellent rapport and very caring. Always positive attitude and very thorough in her profession.

August 22nd, 2017

Opiods

I moved back from Texas taking a low dosage of Xanax for anxiety and sleep. I have seen 3 doctors in Oklahoma, their only concern was to remove the xanax, but they had no successful protocol including Dr. Lewis to get the patient off the Xanax. So I've had to suffer like a lab rat, meanwhile trying to hold down a job on the computer all day with no sleep. There was no blood tests to see if there were any other issues.

November 8th, 2015

Love her. She takes time to listen!

February 2nd, 2015

Not impressive

After seeing her for over a year I haven't been impressed. She's very nice and friendly but I look for more in a physician. My orders to pharmacy have routinely been messed up and take a few days to be approved from her. Every appointment she says I can contact her via phone or the electronic system but it's always the nurse who doesn't even leave a message. I've had a couple Dr's recommend I see another physician who communicates better with patients outside the office and doesn't delegate important stuff to the nurse. If you aren't a healthy, young individual I don't recommend seeing her. I've been disappointed.

January 15th, 2014

I felt SO comfortable with Dr.Lewis. She was very pleasant to converse with and answered all my questions with ease. It is rare to find a doctor as polite and timely as she was.

December 13th, 2013

Patient

She is a wonderful doctor!!

April 10th, 2012

Great Doctor

Dr. Lewis see my entire family. She is alway nice and preforms great care and service. I almost marked down on Ease in getting an appointment, but she is just busy because everyone wants to see her...that a sign of a good doctor.

January 27th, 2012

Always takes the time it requires to ask me questions and listen to what I am telling her - she never rushes me and is very thourough in each and every visit. My husband sees her as well and is extremely happy with her care.

December 29th, 2011

Excellent Dr.

Dr. Lewis was my wifes' PCM while I was in the military. When I retired I made her my PCM. She is always attentive and listens to what you say. Very professional and truly cares about you. I have seen her for pain before and yes she does send out referrals , however she gave me some pain meds to hold me over till I got to the referral.

June 3rd, 2011

Dr. Lewis is not a doctor see if your in pain or over 60, all she does is recomend other doctors. Does not return your calls or not call when she said she would. She may be a family doctor but not for people in pain. One of her help is rude and unconciderit. She has done nothing for me at all and I wouldn't recomen her to any one. She may be nice and sweet, but a doctor forget it

December 16th, 2009

Super Caring!

I had a friend suggest going to Dr. Lewis for general check ups since my former doctor moved away. She is wonderful! She asks the right questions without making you feel uncomfortable. Very caring and sweet. She's knowledgeable, professional and pretty much everything I look for in a doctor!

November 9th, 2009

Dr. Kori Lewis is wonderful. Has a great presence and bedside manner even when relaying information that we may not really want to hear. Very thorough and accurate.Takes the time needed to truly give an acurate diagnosis.