A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kori Singleton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kori Singleton is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kori Singleton, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Singleton graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson.
Dr. Singleton has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Northern Nevada Medical Center
- Renown Regional Medical Center
- Phoenix Indian Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kori Singleton MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kori Singleton practice?
- Dr. Kori Singleton has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kori Singleton practices Family Medicine near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Sparks, NV and Scottsdale, AZ.
See Phoenix Family Physicians.