A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Korial Atty:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Korial Atty, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Korial Atty, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Bone Densitometry
- Hot Flashes
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Pelvic Pain
Education & Awards
Dr. Atty graduated from University of Asyut. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Atty has 7 hospital affiliations:
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Korial Jerjies Atty MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Korial J. Atty practice?
- Dr. Korial Atty has 1 office location.
Dr. Korial Atty practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Southfield, MI.
See Southfield Obstetricians & Gynecologists.