A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Korial Atty:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Korial Atty, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Korial Atty, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Bone Densitometry
- Hot Flashes
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Pelvic Pain
Education & Awards
Dr. Atty graduated from University of Asyut. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Atty has 7 hospital affiliations:
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Atty accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 25 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 5 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Korial J. Atty practice?
Dr. Korial Atty practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Southfield, MI.
See Southfield Obstetricians & Gynecologists.