Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Korie Flippo
Dr. Korie Flippo, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Dallas, TX, with other offices in Frisco, TX and Plano, TX. She has 18 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine and Hospitalist. Dr. Flippo is affiliated with UT Southwestern Medical Center/William P Clements Jr University Hospital, Baylor University Medical Center and Baylor Scott & White Medical Center - Plano. Dr. Flippo has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Korie Flippo has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Hospitalists are physicians who specialize in the care of patients in the hospital. The majority of hospitalists are board-certified internists and have completed the same training as other internal medicine doctors including medical school, residency...
Dr. Korie Flippo is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dallas, TX.