A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Korina Tanner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Korina Tanner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tanner
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Tanner Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Korina Tanner, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Tanner graduated from Creighton University, Omaha.
Dr. Tanner has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
- Multicare Good Samaritan Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Korina Ann Tanner MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Korina A. Tanner practice?
- Dr. Korina Tanner has 7 office locations.
Dr. Korina Tanner practices Family Medicine near Issaquah, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Kent, WA and Seattle, WA.
See Issaquah Primary Care Doctors.