A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Korina Tanner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Korina Tanner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Korina Tanner, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Tanner graduated from Creighton University, Omaha.
Dr. Tanner has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
- Multicare Good Samaritan Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Tanner accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 12 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Premera Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Community Health Plan of Washington - 7 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Korina A. Tanner practice?
Dr. Korina Tanner practices Family Medicine near Issaquah, WA.
See Issaquah Family Physicians.