A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Korina Tanner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Korina Tanner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tanner
Sinusitis Patient Education Read our sinusitis patient education guide to learn all about acute and chronic sinus conditions and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Tanner Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Korina Tanner, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Tanner graduated from Creighton University, Omaha.
Dr. Tanner has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
- Multicare Good Samaritan Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Korina Ann Tanner MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Korina A. Tanner practice?
- Dr. Korina Tanner has 1 office location.
Dr. Korina Tanner practices Family Medicine near Bonney Lake, WA.
See Bonney Lake Family Physicians.