Dr. Korina Tanner Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Korina Tanner?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Korina Tanner?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

October 1st, 2013

Time for another physical

I have been to Dr. Tanner several times. She has always made me feel comfortable, even though I really HATE going to the doctor. She is the best doctor I have ever been to. In fact, I have followed her to several clinics, because she is MY doctor.

June 9th, 2011

Dr. Tanner needs to learn some manners.

Dr. Tanner opened the exam room door with such speed it startled me. She quickly sat down in a chair and asked me, "what can I do for you." She did not open the door at a normal speed... she did not introduce herself to me or even say "Hello to me." She got my diagnosis wrong...(Because she didn't even really examine me.) Basically said the old saying, "take to aspirins and call me in the morning." I was out of the appt. in 5 to 7 minutes. She was so unprofessional. I would never go back to her. She was awful.

April 2nd, 2011

Never EVER see this doctor. I've had warmer greetings from opposing counsel. After a month of shortness of breath and chest pains related to the stress of loosing my father and a child with recently diagnosed special needs, I decided meditation, yoga, and Kava tea were only going so far. I went to test my blood pressure (elevated) and check out the chest pains. She treated me like a druggie going for a fix. Her little assistant treated me like a piece of meat. News flash for you sweet heart: People dont need doctors to abuse drugs- the people that actually make appointments might just need you to listen first and assume the worst later.

May 7th, 2015