A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kornel Lukacs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kornel Lukacs is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kornel Lukacs, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Electromyography (EMG)
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lukacs graduated from Ross University, Edison. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lukacs has 11 hospital affiliations:
- HEALTHSOUTH Rehabilitation Hospital of Altoona
- Altoona Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kornel Lukacs MD is a male Neurologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Kornel Lukacs practice?
- Dr. Kornel Lukacs has 1 office location.
Dr. Kornel Lukacs practices Neurology near Altoona, PA.
See Altoona Neurologists.