Overall Review

January 7th, 2016
I think some people should look at just what drugs you can get from this doctor. We were a patient of his but after the extreme wait of almost 3 hours to see the doctor, and the deplorable condition of the office and exam room. The waiting room had a stench and the floor/ carpet looked like it had never been swept with a sweeper. My experience was not a great one and I would not advise anyone to seek treatment at this facility.

October 27th, 2015
Dr Lucas is the first doctor I have ever had that actually called me with testing results. Very nice.

October 29th, 2012
Patient: Adam Figard
As my primary neurologist, Dr. Lukacs has played a vital role in my recovery process. His knowledge and expertise in his field has allowed him to treat me after an artery dissection, which resulted in a stroke and brown-sequard syndrome. The rarity of my case worried me at first. However, Dr. Lukacs has allowed me to put any worries aside. As my condition has declined, Dr. Lukacs has made the appropriate adjustments in my care to help me maintain progress and has made my quality of life much more bearable. I would highly recommend him to anyone else with a spinal cord injury or any other neurological problems.