Learn more about Dr. Kornelis Poelstra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kornelis Poelstra, Orthopaedic Spine Surgeon, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Poelstra
Colonoscopy Patient Education Guide Read all about colonoscopy examinations and tests with Vitals colonoscopy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Poelstra Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Prosthesis-Related Infections
- Spinal Fusion
Education & Awards
Dr. Poelstra graduated from Groningen University, Groningen, Netherlands. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Poelstra has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart Hospital - Pensacola
- Sacred Heart Hospital - Emerald Coast
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kornelis Poelstra MD and PHD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine, Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery, and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kornelis Poelstra practice?
- Dr. Kornelis Poelstra has 7 office locations.
Dr. Kornelis Poelstra practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine, Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery, and Sports Medicine near Destin, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Walton Beach, FL and Crestview, FL.
See Destin Surgeons.