A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kornelis Poelstra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kornelis Poelstra, Orthopaedic Spine Surgeon, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Poelstra
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Poelstra Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Prosthesis-Related Infections
- Spinal Fusion
Education & Awards
Dr. Poelstra graduated from Groningen University, Groningen, Netherlands. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Poelstra has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart Hospital - Pensacola
- Sacred Heart Hospital - Emerald Coast
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kornelis Poelstra MD and PHD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine, Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery, and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kornelis Poelstra practice?
- Dr. Kornelis Poelstra has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kornelis Poelstra practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine, Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery, and Sports Medicine near Destin, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Walton Beach, FL.
See Destin Orthopedic Surgeons and Destin Surgeons.