A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kornelis Poelstra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kornelis Poelstra, Orthopaedic Spine Surgeon, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Poelstra
Ragweed Allergy Patient Education Guide For information on how to diagnose and treat ragweed allergies, read Vitals' ragweed allergy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Poelstra Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Prosthesis-Related Infections
- Spinal Fusion
Education & Awards
Dr. Poelstra graduated from Groningen University, Groningen, Netherlands. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Poelstra has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart Hospital - Pensacola
- Sacred Heart Hospital - Emerald Coast
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kornelis Poelstra MD and PHD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine, Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery, and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kornelis Poelstra practice?
- Dr. Kornelis Poelstra has 7 office locations.
Dr. Kornelis Poelstra practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine, Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery, and Sports Medicine near Destin, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Walton Beach, FL and Crestview, FL.
See Destin Surgeons.