Dr. Kornelis Poelstra Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kornelis Poelstra?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 16th, 2017

Wonderful surgeon

This genius was an answer to my prayers. He made my back WHOLE again. After suffering for many years and several back surgeries, he corrected my stenosis and sciatic nerve problems. Best bedside manor I have experienced with any doctor ever

August 11th, 2017

Wonderful experience

Simply the best all around. Have seen numerous spine specialists and he is the BEST. Take my word for it. 100% honest and open. With outstanding team and excellent results. Love his slogan: Motion is Lorion. Dr Poelstra is your best choice.

July 25th, 2017

WOW

Best bedside Manner of any Doctor

July 19th, 2017

OUTSTANDING ALL AROUND!!!!

Amazing recovery from highly complex surgery...! This doctor and his teams (hospital AND clinic!!) walk on water, folks. Have no fear... SpineMan is here!!

July 1st, 2017

Incredible doctor!

What a great doctor and surgeon! I have had a LOT of surgeries his bedside manner is wonderful and surgical techniques is impeccable, a I am a former surgery technician myself. I have suffered for YEARS with back pain. I'm a much better woman!

June 28th, 2017

This Doctor is the Doctor of Doctors!

Doctor K.Poelstra is very professional and kind . His face is always smiling and he really listens when you speak.All of his offices are very clean and his staff are more then kind, but also ready to take care of you as well.PA Anna Braun is as cute and kind and pleasant as they get .I had a great experience with my surgery and healed wonderfully.Thank you Dr. Thank you Jesus \0/

June 21st, 2017

The Best

Professional, totally skilled, compassionate, meticulous..He is the best doctor I have ever been to.

June 5th, 2017

I love Dr. Poelstra!

Before my injury I was a full distance IronMan triathlete. I injured my lower back running a marathon 18 months ago that was exasperated by a chiropractor. In that time I've endured 2 surgeries (the 2nd was 100% my fault), gained 25 pounds, and have nearly gone crazy from not being able to swim/bike/run. Well today I just received the all clear to start moving again. I literally almost cried...Dr Polstra gave me my life back, pain free. The comeback starts today. Let's get moving.

June 1st, 2017

Talk about having confidence in my surgeon and the PA, Jonathan! I did not even meet my surgeon until right before my surgery ! I had read about Dr. Poelstra online and had every bit of confidence in him. Not only was he a renowned surgeon, but his bedside manners were superb. It is not very often you meet a doctor who is very knowledgeable, explains what he is going to do and what he had to do, but he was truly concerned about me. His office staff and the hospital called twice within the week following my surgery to see how I was feeling! My recommendation is that if you need a spine surgeon, the. Dr. Poelstra is the one ! I am six weeks post op and am 99.9% where I was before my herniated disc.

April 30th, 2017

had 2 back surgeries in 3 days

it's been 6 weeks and I am "me" again. Very successful . Had lots of confidence in Dr. Poelstra. . Had talked with several of his patients, who all had nothing but good to say. I feel very lucky to have such a special doctor in our community!

April 19th, 2017

Exceptional is every way possible

I have suffered for years with cervical disc issues and with the guidance and care of Dr. Poelstra and his staff I am now healing and can't thank them enough. Anyone considering surgery should undoubtedly look into the Spine Institute from pain management to surgery, they will help you every step of the way. I can't thank them enough.

April 15th, 2017

Dr Poelstra is the best doctor I've ever know. He truly saved me. I spent three years in chronic pain. I had surgery by another doctor which was a disaster. My spine was a mess. I found Dr Poelstra and could not be better. He operated and fixed the previous problems as well as the many additional issues. His staff is fantastic and Dr Poelstra is my hero. If you are in need of an orthopedic surgeon take my advise and go strat to the very best!!!! You won't regret the decision. I'm up and moving without pain and I'm only 3 weeks from my surgical date.