Learn more about Dr. Koroush Khalighi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Koroush Khalighi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Khalighi
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Khalighi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Koroush Khalighi, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Infectious Disease
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Khalighi graduated from Universidad Autonoma De Santo Domingo (UASD). He has 1 awards.
Dr. Khalighi has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Koroush Khalighi MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Koroush Khalighi practice?
- Dr. Koroush Khalighi has 4 office locations.
Dr. Koroush Khalighi practices Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Easton, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Phillipsburg, NJ.
See Easton Cardiologists.