A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Koroush Khalighi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Koroush Khalighi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Khalighi
Specialties & Research
Dr. Koroush Khalighi, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Infectious Disease
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Khalighi graduated from Universidad Autonoma De Santo Domingo (UASD). He has 1 awards.
Dr. Khalighi has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Koroush Khalighi MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Koroush Khalighi practice?
- Dr. Koroush Khalighi has 1 office location.
Dr. Koroush Khalighi practices Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Easton, PA.
See Easton Cardiologists.