A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Korrin Meier:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Korrin Meier, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Meier graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Meier has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Rockford Memorial Hospital
- Van Matre Healthsouth Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Korrin Kathryn Meier MD is a female Pathologist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Korrin K. Meier practice?
- Dr. Korrin Meier has 1 office location.
Dr. Korrin Meier practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology near Rockford, IL.
See Rockford Pathologists.