A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Korshie Dumor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Korshie Dumor is Excellent.
Education & Awards
Dr. Dumor graduated from University Of Ghana, Accra.
Dr. Dumor has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St John's Regional Health Center
- St Johns Hospital - Lebanon
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Korshie Dumor MD is a male Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Korshie Dumor practice?
- Dr. Korshie Dumor has 3 office locations.
Dr. Korshie Dumor practices Internal Medicine near Rolla, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Springfield, MO.
See Rolla Internists.