Dr. Kort Gronbach MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.3

July 6th, 2016
wouldnt ask for him on my death bed!
I have been fighting a chronic pain problem both of my adult life. He told me the exact opposite that every other dr has told me time after time.. I wouldnt trust him with my sick dog!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

July 17th, 2015
disrespectful
never would see again disrespectful

May 28th, 2014
My Experience.....
Did not have very good experience with Dr. Gronbach. Performed a Facet Joint Stabilization Surgery(told me in recovery he had no knowledge of a spine anomaly until he opened me up with person in the room) then when I asked him about him saying that... looked me in the eye and said he Knew it was there???? but had physicians assistant follow up until I REQUESTED he see me since he did perform the surgery?! He also had a tendency to blame my other medical condition(Mental Heath, even going as far as offering a NEW diagnostic opinion for which he is NOT qualified per my own mental health professional) for source of pain BUT still performed the surgery??? Told me surgery was a failure due to my fault(falling) after reading of CAT SCAN results. I got 2nd opinion from a NEUROSPINAL Doctor and He performed a Myelogram... and there was no movement from what Dr. Gronbach had performed. My pain has increased immensely since Dr. Gronbach performing the facet joint stabilization AND did not decrease it as he had stated using percentage's of success and improvement of pain.

July 29th, 2013
I recently went to Dr. Gronbach to get a second opinion and wasn't satisfied with the results. The diagnosis was completely different than what a previous pain doctor and my family doctor diagnosed. I immediately was feeling that Dr. Gronbach wasn't exactly sure of my injury diagnosis. My health is very important! Not follow his recommended treatment is my best decision to follow. I would suggest inquiring about a doctor with more experience. I just didn't like a 'know it all' doctor that actually don't know it all and ignored the xrays and MRI. There however are other doctors in the practice to request.