A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kortney Hightower:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kortney Hightower, Dermatologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kortney Hightower, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
- Mohs Surgery (Dermatological Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hightower graduated from University of South Alabama, Mobile. He has 1 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kortney Hightower MD is a male Dermatologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Kortney Hightower practice?
- Dr. Kortney Hightower has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kortney Hightower practices Dermatology near Brandon, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Tampa, FL.
See Brandon Dermatologists.