A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kory Deason:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Deason
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kory Deason, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Deason graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. Deason has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Hayes Green Beach Memorial Hospital
- Hayes-Green-Beach Memorial Hos, Charlotte, Mi
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kory Victor Deason MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kory V. Deason practice?
- Dr. Kory Deason has 1 office location.
Dr. Kory Deason practices Emergency Medicine near Charlotte, MI.
See Charlotte Emergency Physicians.