A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kory Fowler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kory Fowler, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Fowler graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.
Dr. Fowler has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Virginia Mason Medical Center
- Swedish Cherry Hill
- VIRGINIA MASON HOSPITAL & MEDICAL CENTER
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kory Blaine Fowler MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kory B. Fowler practice?
- Dr. Kory Fowler has 1 office location.
Dr. Kory Fowler practices Internal Medicine near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Internists.