Overall Review

October 7th, 2016
Patient
Wonderful doctor. Has been my doctor for years.

March 30th, 2016
A doctor is only as good as his staff. They are terribly unorganized. They don't return calls. Making an appointment is very difficult. That is not even an option on their recording. Talking to a real person is almost impossible. Appointments are cancelled frequently. I don't even know if the doctor is aware of all these problems. I like Dr. Guidry but he has some internal problems that need to be worked out. I believe they are understaffed and overwhelmed.

January 8th, 2015
Best doctor I've ever had.
I'm a senior and have had several family doctors over the years; some good, some not so good. Dr Guidry is by far the best I've had. He's been my Dr for approx 5 yrs; wish I had found him sooner. He listens to me, he explains things and I never feel rushed. IMO, he sincerely cares for his patients well being. Nurses are great as well. I greatly respect Dr Guidry as a doctor as well as a person.

August 14th, 2013
Don't go there.
Would not recommend this doctor, he can be quite rude and will not put himself out for a patient. Staff is as helpful as a sleeping dog, never do what they are suppose to do; good luck in getting them to call your prescriptions in.

July 17th, 2013
RUDE DOCTOR
FIRST VISIT WITH DOCTOR, HE WAS VERY RUDE,AND VERY DEGRADING WOULD NOT RECOMMAND

July 11th, 2012
communication
when i call the office , the recording says we will call back in one hour , when they put you on hold no one comes to the phone

August 24th, 2010
Dr. Guidry has taken care of my family for quite a few years. He always takes as much time as needed to understand whatever problem we come in for. You can tell by looking at him that he is a kind man. Followup by office staff can sometimes be a little slow, but they are very nice and always helpful. I think Dr. Guidry is as close to the old-fashioned family doctor as you can get in this hurry-up, quick-time world. My husband hates going to the doctor, but he trusts Dr. Guidry. I would recommend him to any friend or family member.