A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kory Tray:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kory Tray is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kory Tray, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Tray graduated from Tufts University, Boston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Tray has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hartford Hospital
- Yale-New Haven Hospital
- Institute of Living Hartford Hospital's Mental Health Network
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Tray accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Community Health Network of Connecticut - 1 plan
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans