A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kosaraju Rao:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kosaraju Rao, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rao graduated from Guntur Medical College.
Dr. Rao has 1 hospital affiliations:
- St Josephs Regional Med Center-South Ben
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kosaraju Rajeswa Rao MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Kosaraju R. Rao practice?
- Dr. Kosaraju Rao has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kosaraju Rao practices Pediatrics and Allergy & Immunology near Fresno, CA.
See Fresno Pediatricians and Fresno Allergists.