A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kosaraju Rao:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rao
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rao Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kosaraju Rao, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rao graduated from Guntur Medical College.
Dr. Rao has 1 hospital affiliations:
- St Josephs Regional Med Center-South Ben
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kosaraju Rajeswa Rao MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Kosaraju R. Rao practice?
- Dr. Kosaraju Rao has 11 office locations.
Dr. Kosaraju Rao practices Pediatrics and Allergy & Immunology near Fresno, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Visalia, CA and Fremont, CA.
See Fresno Pediatricians and Fresno Allergists.