A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Koshy Kochukoshy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kochukoshy
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Kochukoshy Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Koshy Kochukoshy, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kochukoshy graduated from University of Kerala Medical College.
Dr. Kochukoshy has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Heart Hospital of New Mexico
- University of New Mexico Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Koshy Nakolekal Kochukoshy MD is a male Internist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Koshy N. Kochukoshy practice?
- Dr. Koshy Kochukoshy has 1 office location.
Dr. Koshy Kochukoshy practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Albuquerque, NM.
See Albuquerque Internists and Albuquerque Cardiologists.