A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kosmas Kayes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kosmas Kayes is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kayes
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kayes Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kosmas Kayes, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Cerebral Palsy
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kayes graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kayes has 24 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent Hospital & Health Services
- St.Vincent Heart Center Of Indiana,Llc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kosmas John Kayes MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kosmas J. Kayes practice?
- Dr. Kosmas Kayes has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kosmas Kayes practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Lexington, KY.
Additional practice locations include: Indianapolis, IN.
See Lexington Surgeons.