A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kosta Zinis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kosta Zinis is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Zinis graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Zinis has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center of Aurora
- Centura Health-St Anthony North Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kosta Mark Zinis DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kosta M. Zinis practice?
- Dr. Kosta Zinis has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kosta Zinis practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Denver, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Brighton, CO.
See Denver Orthopedic Surgeons.