A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kosta Zinis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kosta Zinis is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zinis
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Zinis Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Zinis graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Zinis has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center of Aurora
- Centura Health-St Anthony North Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kosta Mark Zinis DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kosta M. Zinis practice?
- Dr. Kosta Zinis has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kosta Zinis practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Brighton, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Thornton, CO and Broomfield, CO.
See Brighton Surgeons.