Learn more about Dr. Kosta Zinis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kosta Zinis is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Zinis graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Zinis has 11 hospital affiliations:
- North Suburban Medical Ctr
- Medical Center of Aurora
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Zinis accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kosta M. Zinis practice?
Dr. Kosta Zinis practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Denver, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Brighton, CO.
See Denver Surgeons.