A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kostas Economopoulos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kostas Economopoulos, Orthopaedic Surgery is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Economopoulos
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Economopoulos Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Disorders
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Disorders
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
- Shoulder Dislocation
- Shoulder Fractures
- Shoulder Pain
Education & Awards
Dr. Economopoulos graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson. He has 2 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kostas John Economopoulos MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kostas J. Economopoulos practice?
- Dr. Kostas Economopoulos has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kostas Economopoulos practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Tempe, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenix, AZ and Mesa, AZ.
See Tempe Surgeons.