A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kostas Economopoulos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kostas Economopoulos, Sports Medicine and Hip Arthroscopy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Disorders
- Knee Disorders
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
- Shoulder Dislocation
- Shoulder Fractures
- Shoulder Pain
Education & Awards
Dr. Economopoulos graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kostas John Economopoulos MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 8 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kostas J. Economopoulos practice?
- Dr. Kostas Economopoulos has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kostas Economopoulos practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Mesa, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenix, AZ.
See Mesa Surgeons.