A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kostas Economopoulos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kostas Economopoulos, Sports Medicine and Hip Arthroscopy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Economopoulos
Fibromyalgia Patient Education Learn all about Fibromyalgia, common symptoms and pain disorders related to this condition with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Economopoulos Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Disorders
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Disorders
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
- Shoulder Dislocation
- Shoulder Fractures
- Shoulder Pain
Education & Awards
Dr. Economopoulos graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kostas John Economopoulos MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 9 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kostas J. Economopoulos practice?
- Dr. Kostas Economopoulos has 6 office locations.
Dr. Kostas Economopoulos practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Mesa, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenix, AZ and Scottsdale, AZ.
See Mesa Surgeons.