Learn more about Dr. Kostas Economopoulos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kostas Economopoulos, Sports Medicine and Hip Arthroscopy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Economopoulos
Osteoporosis Patient Education Learn about osteoporosis and ways to prevent bone density loss, as well as uncontrollable risks.Before Visiting Dr. Economopoulos Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Disorders
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Disorders
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
- Shoulder Dislocation
- Shoulder Fractures
- Shoulder Pain
Education & Awards
Dr. Economopoulos graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kostas John Economopoulos MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 9 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kostas J. Economopoulos practice?
- Dr. Kostas Economopoulos has 1 office location.
Dr. Kostas Economopoulos practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Orthopedic Surgeons.