Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kosuri Raju
Dr. Kosuri Raju, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Fort Worth, TX, with other offices in Indianapolis, IN and Fort Worth, TX. He has 42 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Raju is affiliated with Plaza Medical Center, Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle and Kindred West. He speaks English.
Dr. Kosuri Raju has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Kosuri Raju is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fort Worth, TX.
Dr. Michael Vaughan
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Fort Worth, TX 0.31 mi46
Dr. Venkat Namburu
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
Fort Worth, TX 0.36 mi34
Dr. Christopher Hudak
Internal Medicine, Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism
Fort Worth, TX 0.52 mi7