A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kosuri Raju:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kosuri Raju is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kosuri Raju, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Raju graduated from Rangaraya Medical College, Kakinada.
Dr. Raju has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kosuri Bangar Raju MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kosuri B. Raju practice?
- Dr. Kosuri Raju has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kosuri Raju practices Internal Medicine near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Internists.