A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kota Chandrasekhara:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kota Chandrasekhara is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chandrasekhara
Bowel Incontinence Patient Education Our bowel incontinence patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for fecal issues.Before Visiting Dr. Chandrasekhara Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kota Chandrasekhara, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Chandrasekhara graduated from Bangalore Medical College.
Dr. Chandrasekhara has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Peninsula General Hospital
- Peninsula Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kota L Chandrasekhara BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Kota L. Chandrasekhara practice?
- Dr. Kota Chandrasekhara has 1 office location.
Dr. Kota Chandrasekhara practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Delmar, MD.
See Delmar Internists and Delmar Gastroenterologists.