A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kota Chandrasekhara:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kota Chandrasekhara is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chandrasekhara
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Chandrasekhara Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kota Chandrasekhara, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Chandrasekhara graduated from Bangalore Medical College.
Dr. Chandrasekhara has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Peninsula General Hospital
- Peninsula Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kota L Chandrasekhara BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Kota L. Chandrasekhara practice?
- Dr. Kota Chandrasekhara has 1 office location.
Dr. Kota Chandrasekhara practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Delmar, MD.
See Delmar Internists and Delmar Gastroenterologists.