Cardiologist (heart)

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

|  Retired  |  show details
by Beth on May 17th, 2014

I was so happy and excited to find a doctor who understands the necessity and impact of healthy food on the body. I have seen at least 6 doctors for help with weight loss and they were unable to help me. He spent the morning doing some necessary testing and my problems were soon discovered. Finally! A doctor who cares more about my health and less about prescribing me more medications!! He and Shirley taught me how to lose the weight. In one month, I lost 22 lbs without even exercising. I finally feel like exercising on my own! As a runner for 20 years, I knew something was wrong but I didn't know what it was. Dr Reddy has been a blessing to me and my family. Thanks to all of the caring personnel, especially Shirley, who has been helpful and supportive whenever I have questions or need help. I feel confident I am on the right track again and will be running again soon. I wonder why couldn't all the other doctors I have seen have figured out the problem. I spent only a few hours in Dr Reddy's office and he knew right where the problem was. He knew before the testing was even complete! That's my kind of doctor!!

|  Game changer  |  show details
by Charles Huselton DDS on Apr 28th, 2014

Before I started seeing Dr. Reddy I had tried 20 or 30 diets that all resulted in weight loss then weight gain. The entire time I would be dieting I was hungry until I stopped and began eating as normal ie. overeating. I have been on his diet now for 7 weeks and have lost 15 lbs. The best results is not the weight loss, but that I have gotten off of blood pressure medication totally, I have gotten off of diabetes medication totally and I do not get hungry ie I do not crave something to eat all day as I have on all of the past diets. Only thing I wish I had done was to have found Dr. Reddy 20 or 30 years ago, but I am thankful I have him in my corner now. He is very passionate about improving his patient's overall health, but just as important to him is the quality of life one can have by avoiding chronic disease like high blood pressure, diabetes, overweight related issues etc. I cannot recommend him high enough for someone who is looking for a trailblazer, caring, and passionate partner in ones quest for preventive health care.

|  Thank you Dr. Reddy  |  show details
by Morris F. on Apr 26th, 2014

I have been under the care of Dr. Reddy since Feb 2014. From my very first visit he and his staff have been courteous and professional. The results I have achieved following his wellness program have been amazing. My previous attempts to lose weight have frustrated me for years. I joined several gyms and tried many diets without achieving any weight lose. After listening to the science behind Dr. Reddy's program it convinced me to give it a try. Since Feb 2014 I have lost over 30 pounds and feel great. I have shared my experience with friends and family members and most of them have begun to investigate to determine whether to sign up. I endorse Dr. Reddy and his wellness program without reservation and would encourage anyone who is interested in losing weight and improving their health to sign up.

|  Best wellness plan I've worked with  |  show details
by Jimmy Vance on Apr 25th, 2014

Started working with Dr Reddy a few years back. I was 350lbs and my A1C was 9.2 I knew I needed to do something. Dr Reddy spent time with me and really explained in how diabetes effects the body and cells and how the medicine interacts with the body. He's never been hurried and goes over all detail on lab results and answers any questions I have. I lost 50 lbs in a 6 month period and really felt good. My A1c dropped back down to a 6. The Nutrition and Wellness staff stay in contact and provide information to help stay on track. Over the past year I've gained some of the weight back, the biggest difference is I know really understand the cause and effect. I'm working with the staff again to get back on track. The end goal is to get off the meds and live a healthy lifestyle, Dr Reddy and his staff work hard to help you with this goal.

|  Dishonest Doctor  |  show details
by Linda Godsey on Mar 17th, 2014

While lying on my back for 6 hours after aN angiogram I told the nurse I could not feel my right leg and the nurse could not find a pulse in my ankle; yet I was sent home in this condition. My son insisted I go to his office the next day as nothing had improved. Dr Reddy kept telling me the feeling in my leg would return in a few days and the numbness was normal. I kept insisting something was wrong but he did not seem concerned, so I stood up and said to him,"It's normal to have no pulse or feeling in my leg from hip to toes!" Then I'm going to the emergency room. Only then did he reach over and grab my ankle and when he found no pulse he called the hospital to order immediate test. The result showed my artery was torn and I was bleeding internally and had to have an emegency bypass for the femoral artery. On several follow up visits I continued to complain that I had no feeling at all in my leg but he kept insisting it would soon return. After several months of hearing this I fould a new cardiologist and picked up my records from Dr. Reddy for the new doctor. When I read them I could not believe he had lied in my records stating I had periffial artery disease and there was no mention of the torn artery and bypass. What Dr. Reddy did not know was I just had a test at Methodist Hospital that showed I had no perrifial artery disease. My new cardiologist did a more extensive test which showed I absolutely did not have perrifial artery disease. NOT A HONEST DOCTOR!

|  Retired  |  show details
by Roy on Jun 13th, 2013

The team of professionals at Reddy Cardiac have provided me and my wife the utmost care and learning tools to get the knowledge we need to address our high blood pressure and weight issues. WE both have had procedures done to assist us in our improving health issues. The number one issue has been the diet and the reduction in the "drugs" that enter our body through the foods we eat. My freedom to choose what I eat has been educated to choose the right things to put in my body. I lost 17 pounds in two weeks and have stop using one medication. You will hear more from me in the future as I continue to clean my temple and be around to see my grandchildren graduate from college and enjoy this wonderful time of my life as a retired person!!!!

Jan 31st, 2013

Horrible Horrible service, very long wait time and horrible treatment. WOULD NOT RECOMMEND ANY PERSON TO THIS DOCTOR." The office Manager Misbah is horrible she needs to go back to school

|  THE DIET IS GOOD; BUT, IS THAT ALL THAT 'S NEEDED  |  show details
Jun 24th, 2012

Our opinion of Dr. Reddy is, he feels his diet is the cure all for your medical problem. He comes across as un-concerning when you try to explain your immediate medical condition. He pushes; just do his diet and it is the cure all. A person cannot just stop medication and start his diet. Overall, we find him dangerous in this style of patient Dr. relations. But, we feel his diet makes sense once you have your medical condition carefully managed by a professional that carefully monitoring your diabetes, not just pushing a diet plan.

|  Help at last.  |  show details
Mar 1st, 2012

Went to Dr.Reddy about my cholesterol and weak spells I was having. I learned more from him in thirty minutes than I have from any of my Dr's. in the past five years. I feel that I have a new lease on life after talking with him. I know now what to eat and how much to eat without causing more damage to my body and how to reverse the damage that I had created. My regular doctor told me that they could give me another pill to help with my cholesterol and fatty liver but Dr. Reddy explained what I needed to do instead of taking another pill. Thank God I found him.

|  My doctor for life!  |  show details
Jan 11th, 2012

I first went to Dr. Reddy because of elevated cholesterol levels and weight issues. Following tests, he gave me a plan for eating and spent more time with me discussing it and my potential health issues than any doctor I've ever seen. I left with knowledge of how to change my eating and regain health. Four months later, I have lost 30 lbs. and my numbers are amazing. His eating plan is so workable, not as a diet, but as a life style, because he gives you free days to satisfy those cravings. The MOST amazing thing about him is that he really teaches you how to control health issues with diet and not medicine. Previous doctors only wanted to give me a pill for my cholesterol and never mentioned diet or exercise. Dr. Reddy's treatment is geared around diet and exercise - what a welcome relief! But, of course, that means work on my part and I'm willing to do it! As a side benefit, my husband has lost over 30 pounds too, and will soon be reducing his blood pressure medicine. What a doctor! Mine for life.

|  Places money before service  |  show details
Jun 6th, 2011

Dr Reddy possesses good knowledge of his field of practice, however he must remember that a medical professional must place service before business. Recently, when my insurance refused to pay for nuclear stress test, he wanted to do a simple treadmill test just to increase his bill even though I told him clearly that I would be interested in CT Coronary angiography. He offered to do this test for $1500. Does he not know that the current rate being charged by most facilities for CT coronary angiography on 64 slice scanner including reading the report is $500? I simply refused to pay him $1500 when I knew where to go. However, some ignorant patients might do that. Selling $4 packets of tortillas at the reception desk of his clinic does not enhance his image as a doctor. I would not take another appointment with him.

May 13th, 2011

HE IS GOOD DOCTOR BUT A HORRIBLE BUSINESS MAN. MADE OUR COMPANY DO ALL THE WORK AND HAS NOT PAID US A PENNY. NOT REPLYING TO ANY EMAILS OR PHONE CALLS. CANNOT SUCCEED IF TAKES ADVANTAGES LIKE THIS.

Jun 24th, 2010

very professional, yet fun. A good feeling being there.

|  He ws Great!!!  |  show details
by Angel and Jackie Lopez on Jun 16th, 2010

I thought he was a very good Doctor. He explained in detail everything we needed to know reguarding the purpose of his office visit, and what he needed to do to get better. He also gave us alot of additional information about weight loss and food nutrition!!! I thought he was EXCELLENT!! He has very good bedside manners and a great personality!!!