Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kota Reddy
Dr. Kota Reddy, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Peachtree Corners, GA. He has 47 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Reddy is affiliated with Emory University Hospital, Emory Johns Creek Hospital and Northside Hospital Cherokee. He speaks English.
Dr. Kota Reddy has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Kota Reddy is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Peachtree Corners, GA.
Dr. Saraswathi Jampala
Peachtree Corners, GA 0 mi16
Dr. William Eyzaguirre
General Practice, Internal Medicine
Peachtree Corners, GA 0 mi56
Dr. Liliana Guevara Bermudez
Hospitalist, Internal Medicine
Peachtree Corners, GA 0 mi